Hunting Terms and Conditions
The safari reservation can only be held once INDUNA SAFARIS has received a 10% deposit. The remaining 90% is required on completion of the safari.
All payments to INDUNA SAFARIS must be made upon completion of your safari, either in cash or with a credit card.
No refunds of the deposits can be made if the safari is cancelled within 180 days of the contracted starting date, unless the safari can be rescheduled. In all other instances 20% of the deposit will be kept for administration and bank costs.
INDUNA SAFARIS strongly advises you to make the necessary arrangements to ensure that you and your property are fully insured for the duration of your safari.
Due to the nature of travel and hunting in Africa, rates and conditions are subject to change. INDUNA SAFARIS reserves the right to alter and change any of the above conditions without prior notice.
CONTRACT AND INFORMATION SHEET
Once a safari is confirmed by means of a deposit, we will then require that you complete a booking form. Once you have completed it, you are deemed to have accepted the above liability and insurance indemnity clauses.
INDUNA SAFARIS shall not be liable for any damage, losses and expenses suffered by any client as a result of sickness, quarantine, weather conditions, war, strikes, riots or any other cause outside our control.
INDUNA SAFARIS accepts no liability in respect of death ,injury, loss or damage to person or property arising out of any act, omission or negligence.
The client shall be deemed to have waved, renounced and abandoned any and all right or entitlement which the client may be entitled to under the provisions of the law of the Republic of South Africa for any loss or damage to person or property.
INDUNA SAFARIS shall not be liable for any loss or damage to person or property, cancellation or curtailment of the hunting safari however caused, save only to the extent that such loss of baggage, cancellation or curtailment was caused by INDUNA SAFARIS negligence.
If sickness or accident interrupts a safari, INDUNA SAFARIS shall not be liable for any cost or expense arising there from, save only to the extent that such sickness or accident was caused by the INDUNA SAFARIS wilful act or gross negligence.
The operator shall not be liable for any refund, either total or partial, of client money paid. We recommend that clients take out the necessary insurances to protect the clients against such eventuality.