Visiting hunters are confronted with the decision to either have their trophies mounted in Africa or dipped and shipped to their favourite taxidermist back home.
Although the taxidermy studios in South Africa offer quality service, we advise hunters to visit one or two taxidermists before making a decision on a taxidermist. From the displays and through detailed discussion the hunter will be put at ease and his decision would be easy.
The cost advantage for the visiting hunter is distinct as the actual price is normally lower than back home. Furthermore, should a hunter choose to have his trophies dipped and shipped in a raw form, the cost of documentation, crating, road transport and freight could inflate the price of the final product in the country of destination.
Important Information Concerning Taxidermy Work:
- For packaging purposes only one clients trophies per crate. USA instruction.
- Trophies must remain in South Africa for a minimum of 90 days before shipping.
- Warthog must be packed in a separate crate.
- No raw rodents may be exported.
- Raw and processed products can not be shipped together.
Induna Safaris currently works closely with Hunters and collectors in Port Elizabeth and their information can be viewed at www.huntersandcollectors.co.za